CONTACT MANAGEMENT TO MAKE SURE HOME IS APPROVED TO STAY IN WESTERN ACRES
- Verify the seller is the owner.
- Verify the property taxes are current. The county will not transfer title to buyer until the property taxes are current.
- Verify the rent is current. Western Acres will not offer a new tenant a lease until the seller has the rent current.
- If you plan on bringing your pets, please be aware of the restrictions. Residents may have two pets. Dogs must be under 30 pounds at maturity. They are not to be off leash or unsupervised at any time.
- Submit an application to verify you meet qualifications to live in Western Acres.
- Anyone who is 19 years old or older AND will reside in the house for more than 7 days, will need to submit an application.
- The nonrefundable application fee is $30 for an online application OR $40 for a written application per adult that will be living in the house 7 days or more.